Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hi and hiatus again for a little while

Hi to my faithful readers! ;) I am sorry that I have been absent so long but things have been crazy for me! My daughter is doing great but will have to have another surgery in a week (a week from yesterday). We are hoping and praying that this will be the end (plus one outpatient procedure) of this journey.

I have been busy. I was able to go on a scrapbook retreat and get over 30 layouts done! Whoo hoo! I have not been making as many cards I would have liked though. I am having a hard time dividing my time (work, husband, kids, family time, crafting etc). I am hoping things settle down soon and praying for a quieter hurricane season!


I made a card for my sisters birthday with Dress Up Lily. I absolutely ADORE this set as there are so many different options with this set. I even used fun flock on the hat to make it soft and fuzzy! Hope you all enjoy!


signature

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE..I love it. Prayers for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable. I'll bet she'll treasure it! Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way for you and your loved ones. ~chris

    ReplyDelete